Programs at Break Free Family Centre
Join our counselling programs as we share experiences and you learn how to control your emotions, anger and engage in healthy relationships.
Do you struggle with anger? If so, we have various programs that can help you!
We can help with:
- Only $25!
- Individual Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Violence against women and children
- Trauma Counselling
- Anger Management
- Parenting Program/ Child Reunification
- Leaders in Partnership
Anger Management Programs
“Working Together across Boundaries” we will be providing Anger Management and Behavioural Group Counselling program for families and individuals who are experiencing anger issues. The course will run over a six (6) week period at the cost of $25.00 per session. Client must complete 12 sessions for a letter of completion and Certificate.
The program dates are Mondays from 2-4pm commencing September 25th 2018- October 31st, 2018. Registration and payment must be completed no later than September 11, 2018. Space is limited to only 12 clients at a time.
To register immediately and hold your spot call: 416-241-9191 or 647-856-9192
Who should attend? People working through the following issues:
- Experience Anger & Behavioural Issues
- Pending Court Issues
- Probation, Work & School Issues
- Family and Children’s Aid Issues
- Bullying Issues
- Addiction and Excessive Alcohol Intake Issues
- Gambling Issues
- Fear, Grief and Suicidal Issues
Once you finish our program you will be capable to:
- Manage Difficult Situations
- Use Conflict Resolution Skills
- Build Stronger Self-Esteem
- Improve Communication Skills
- Improve Coping Strategies and
- Identify Triggers
Counsellor Patricia Keith